I use a Dell Axim X30 with Windows Mobile 2003 (2nd Ed.), version 4.21.1088 (build 142126.96.36.199) to store Access 2000 databases which I use for my job. I'm using abcDB on my handheld to work with the Access databases. I just updated one of the databases and have found that when I try to import it using ActiveSync only a small portion of the records are transferred to the handheld. The database contains over 200 records yet only about 37 make the trip. I recently updated a much larger database, containing over 1,500 records, without a hitch. I have tried re-booting my desktop, re-setting the handheld, all to no avail. I get no error message. The process just begins as normal and suddenly stops as though completed. I can tell by the file size, and of course by actually opening the database, that all the records are not present. I have been using this process for years without such a problem.
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
Professional Marketing Video Service