Acetone is flammable, but not ultra explosive-flammable, like things like ether, propane, acetylene, hydrogen, MAPP or butane - gases or liquids with very high vapour pressure. The boranes, carbon disulfide and diazomethane are probably the kings of bad news but they are only ever used in specific industrial processes.
Just keep it away from open flames, and sources of ignition, and you'll be fine.
Acetone is also pretty much nontoxic. Your body makes it from fat molecules when they are metabolized. Just keep it out of any warm wet places like eyes and don't intentionally consume any more than about 5ml in a day. (Some people use it as a solvent for things like salvia tinctures because it dissolves salvinorin better than alcohol) Work with it in a well ventilated area or outside, the vapour can irritate your lungs in large amounts.
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.